Had a midwife appt. today. Everything is going very well. Jonathan is growing bigger, he is over two pounds now. He kept kicking the dopplar away while we were listening to his heartbeat!
I am doing well most days now; however, today happened to be a nausea day :( I had so many health problems with my pregnancy with Benjamin that is quite a relief to have no fainting spells, diabetes, or high blood pressure this time. In fact, I am in perfect health, so far! So yeah!!!! And thus far I have gained one whole pound, quite the different story from my last pregnancy, but lets not get into that!
I am now at the point of visiting the midwife every two weeks for the next four visits and then it will be weekly visits until baby is born. We are getting closer......
1 comment:
So glad that all is going well! Remember the offer for Benjamin to hang out with Kelsea during your appointments is still good if you desire to do so :-)
Wishing you a healthy and happy baby growing
~Kate Kenny Kelsea & Luke
Post a Comment