The conclusion has been reached that I cannot consume dairy while pregnant. When I have even the smallest amount of cheese, butter, or milk my sugar levels are too high, otherwise I am fine. SO... no dairy for me for the next few weeks.
Baby Jonathan is quite the mover, in fact, he rolls around a lot for his age. He should be getting in position by now, but every day he finds a new place to sit. If he is not in position by my next appt. in two weeks, we may have to start trying things to coax him in the right direction (such as chiropractic adjustments for me). If this does not work I may need to get another ultrasound to check amniotic fluid levels (they may be high due to my sugar problems, which would give him a lot more swimming room). However, none of this is too concerning right now. He has plenty of time to do his thing. I think he just isn't ready to sit quietly in position and wait for delivery.
No comments:
Post a Comment